Contact us - email@example.com
how to convert webpage into pdf in android
how to convert webpage into pdf in android : While doing some research and wants to save information from the web pages while surfing.. also Sometimes we need whole page information from that website , but the question arises is that how to do that ?… we are here to overcome this problem in simple way, anyone can use this simple method by simply converting the webpage into PDF that you need to save for further research.
There are many online and offline tools to convert a web page to PDF on the computer but with the increase in work portability through large screen phones and tablets, people now often look for ways to do the conversion directly on the device.
So in this post of we are going to discuss about three simple ways to convert webpage into PDF document right on your Android device.
This can be done by using an Android application called as Web2PDF, this app you can download from Google playstore…
web2pdf app :
1. First of all go to playstore and search for web2pdf and download and install it on your device.
2. Then go to your favorite browser of your device, visit the web page you want to convert.
3. Share to Web2PDF. On the browser menu, tap on “Share” then tap on “Web2PDF.”
This should take you to the app with the URL already entered into the “Convert this URL” space.
4. Type the filename you want to assign to the converted web page.
5. Choose the paper size you want as well as the orientation of the PDF, in case you feel the need to print the page out.
6. Tap “Convert” to begin the conversion process.
Your converted PDF should appear in the “Downloads” folder in your device’s internal storage.
The second application we suggest you guys is
UrlToPDF is the easiest and most effective method to convert a web page on any Android browser to a PDF file.
There are two ways for conversion of webpage while using this application.
First way :
1. First of download an application.
2. Then launch the app. Then you need to do simply put URL of any website or webpage that you wants convert into PDF (with http://) and press the Convert button.
3. The app will start the conversion and once that’s done, it will give you the button to open the PDF.
4. Having done that, export it to your device SD card to save the file.
Second way :
1. Instead of typing the URL, you can also export it from your browser while surfing the web.
2. Look for the share option in your respective Android browser and share it with UrlToPDF app in the list.
3. The app will initialize, pre-configured with the exported URL which you can then convert and save as PDF.
In the app settings user can configure output aspects like document background, quality of images, etc.
For dolphin browser users :
Third method is specially for dolphin browser users. There is amazing option called add-on in dolphin browser, by using webtoPDF add-on in dolphin browser you can simply convert webpage.
1. For this first of all choose Add-on in the menu and tap on the “plus button” on the top-right corner.
2. Look for the add-on Web to PDF and install it from the Play Store.
3. Once the add-on is installed, return to the browser and open the web page you wish to save as a PDF document.
4. Tap on the “add-on Web to PDF” and save the file after giving it a name.
The conversion will start in the background and once it’s done, you will see a notification in the drawer.
5. Simply tap the notification to open the PDF file.
So guys in this guide of ” how to convert webpage into pdf in android ” we got simple ways to convert any webpage into pdf on android device, from now if you are doing some research on any topic and you want to save information, which is very important for you, then simply convert the related page into PDF format. This will allows you to save that page into your Android storage in pdf format.. So that you can read it any time without any data… we hope this article will be helpful for you guys… Stay tuned to this platform for such amazing guiding articles… Thanks for reading…!