Contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to remotely control any android phone using TeamViewer
How to remotely control any android phone using TeamViewer : Sometimes we did something wrong in android functions and wants to fix it back as like before , but we are not able to do that.. at such time you can get Someones help.. let us take small example – if your friend got some problem in his smartphone and he wants your help to solve his problem , but he lives far away from your home then don’t worry we are here to solve this type of problem and present with you guys an amazing application to overpass such trouble without getting physically with friends phone… So how to do it?
The application we suggest with you guys is called TeamViewer, we tested this app personally and it’s time to tell you and teach you how can you can use TeamViewer.. Let’s start
Guide : how to use teamviewer on android phone
For this first of all you need to install TeamViewer QuickSupport on your Android device And also you have to install TeamViewer Host.
You can download from below :
A ) TeamViewer QuickSupport :
B ) TeamViewer for remote control :
Follow simple steps :
1. Download and install TeamViewer QuickSupport or TeamViewer Host on the device.
2. As for every TeamViewer connection, you will need the target device’s TeamViewer ID to connect.
- For QuickSupport : You can find the TeamViewer ID of the device on the start screen of the app.
- For Host : After entering your account credentials, the device is automatically added to your Computers & Contacts list and can be accessed there.
3. Everything is set up for a connection from the supporting device.
Also Read :
1. Download and install TeamViewer for Remote Control on your Android, iOS or Windows 10 Mobile device. If you already have installed the App on your device, make sure to update to the latest version.
2. Open the App on the respective device.
3. Connect to the supported device using the ID mentioned above or via the Computers & Contacts list.
4. Enter the TeamViewer ID of the supported device in the TeamViewer ID field under Connect. To access, click Remote Control.
5. Tab the Computers entry at the bottom of the app and tab on the blue arrow next to the supported device.
6. After the connections was accepted on the supported device, you are connected to the mobile device and can remotely control the friends android device without getting physically with it.
All done guys.. This is very simple way to control any android device remotely using TeamViewer… We hope this suggest or guide post of ‘ How to remotely control any android phone using TeamViewer ‘ will be helpful for you, if you will need Someones help to solve your problem..Stay tuned for such tutorials … Thanks for reading..!